Thursday, January 28, 2010

Priceless part 1

Instead of whingeing about things that I terribly miss I thought I'd blog about it to get it out of my system.

I do love my little Noah to bits... so much so that I think about him all the time and that pretty much my world, my diary, my every minute revolves around him. So don't get me wrong, I will NOT trade motherhood for anything BUT it's worthwhile noting, for those considering motherhood, what some of the smaller, mundane trade offs are.

1. Being able to finish a hot cup of drink while it's still HOT... priceless.
2. Going out to the mall or the gym or meet a girlfriend at a DROP OF A HAT ... priceless.
3. Reading the weekend paper from cover to cover in one go .... priceless.
4. Unlimited glasses of wine or coffee ... priceless.
5. Going to the cinema ... priceless.
6. Going out to dinner ... priceless.
7. Sleeping for at least 6 hours STRAIGHT ... priceless.
8. Sleeping in beyond 9AM... priceless.
9. Going out with just my tiny handbag ... priceless.

There's more to the list but baby's calling... so wait for Priceless part 2.

newmumV

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vange! I was just chatting with Tiss today when she mentioned that you already gave birth recently. Congratulations on the arrival of your healthy, baby Noah!

    I must say that I enjoyed reading your entries. It's a nice idea for you to keep an online journal so Noah can read this when he is older and so other people can learn from your experiences too.

    I do hope to read more from your soon. Please send our regards to your hubby and kisses to Noah.

    -- Keith (Sy)

    ReplyDelete