Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ZZZZZZ

It is second day into the first week of my maternity leave & I didn't realize how hard it would be to go through my to do list! I thought I would have done much more around the house by now. But, having said that I have washed rest of baby's clothes & cooked about a week & half worth of dinners to be frozen so maybe it's not too bad.

I am just sooooo exhausted all the time! Is this normal?!

I sleep about 11 hours - broken sleep of course due to all the toilet stops & carpal tunnel pain & needing to turn & baby moving etc. But after having breakfast, I feel like going to bed again at 11am! Because of all the cooking, I didn't manage a cat nap until early afternoon but as I type this, the bed is calling me for a more substantial nap.

Til later (after the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz)....

Vange

No comments:

Post a Comment